- Visit congregants in the hospital, in nursing homes, and those who are homebound and unable to get out.
- Provide meals to ease the burden of cooking for families with a loved one just returning home from the hospital.
- Try to find drivers to provide rides to a doctor’s appointment if no other option is available (on a case by case basis).
- Provide rides to services – If you can no longer drive at night, and need a ride to services, please let us know.
- Provide phone calls to check up on a person’s well-being if they are alone and in need of this reassurance.
We can only provide these services if you let us know of a situation where we can be of assistance. All information shared is confidential and limited to the committee members. Please call the Rabbi or Rich at the Temple office at (717)581-7891 for more information.