- Visit congregants in the hospital, in nursing homes, and those who are homebound and unable to get out.
- Provide meals to ease the burden of cooking for families with a loved one just returning home from the hospital.
- Try to find drivers to provide rides to a doctor’s appointment if no other option is available (on a case by case basis).
- Provide rides to services – If you can no longer drive at night, and need a ride to services, please let us know.
- Provide phone calls to check up on a person’s well-being if they are alone and in need of this reassurance.
We can only provide these services if you let us know of a situation where we can be of assistance. All information shared is confidential and limited to the committee members. Please call the Rabbi or email Rich at the Temple office at firstname.lastname@example.org.